About this course
Breeze, our popular and extensive 1 year classroom program is explicitly designed to empower students, who are preparing for CLAT and other major law entrance exams. Our blue eyed baby ever since we started out training for law 7 years ago. The law breeze program is a just in time product, the pace is still not panic driven here but one needs to canter if not gallop. This program is made and designed to give you ample time for fundamentals and practice for MCQs. This 1 year program is inline for all CLAT aspirants targeting the immediate CLAT paper.
Apart from classroom training and extensive study material, students also get hold of online test and support. The complete breeze program is planned and managed in a way where students can put their worries of maintaining balance between School curriculum and law entrance exam preparation at rest.
- Clat Possible’s One Year Flagship Course.
- Ideal for Class 12 and Gap Year Students.
- Lectures : 270 Sessions, 540 Hours , Classes 5 to 6 Days a Week, 1 Year long mentor grooming for systematic preparation which has one of the highest call conversion rates in the country.
- Includes all the offerings of TS Summons Plus(1 year correspondence course).
- Access to “MyZone” – India’s Pioneering Online Support Platform where students can get hold of General Awareness and it also provides latest notifications, updates, newsletters pertaining to various law entrance exams, Forums for discussions.
- Me in Black- The Forum
Will the classroom program include study material?
Study material forms a critical piece of the classroom course, all our classroom courses are supported with topic-wise concept booklets, practice workbooks, class exercises and other relevant study material. In tune with the changing time, some of the courseware is available in online and or printed version.
Can I enroll online?
Online enrollments are not available for now; however you can speak to our counselors and do an online fund transfer into the account.
What are your office timing?
We are open all days of the week from Monday through Sunday. Our team of expert counselors are available between 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Will I be able to get 1-1 doubt sessions with the faculty?
We encourage students to spend time with the faculty for doubt clearing and mentoring. You can speak to the center manager and book you doubt session before or after your class.
Where can we find details pertaining to various courses regarding courses and other entrance Exams.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.