Program Duration and Curriculum
B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) – Five Year Program
Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2020 can also apply.
Total Seats: 110+10 [110 Seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 Seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit (5 seats for Foreign Nationals & 5 seats for OCI/PIO)]. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
Reservation: 50% seats are reserved for students of Delhi. For category wise reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ Persons with Disabilities and seat matrix, please visit University website https://www.nludelhi.ac.in
Note: One additional supernumerary seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two additional supernumerary seats for Residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
Exam Name: All India Law Entrance Test 2020
Conducting body: NLU, Delhi
Application starts: First week January 2020
Application ends: First week of April 2020
Exam date: May 3, 2020
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India has approved the name of National Law University, Delhi for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Schedule Caste (SC) students. Under this scheme five scholarships per year have been allocated to National Law University, Delhi. The Scholarship would cover tuition fee, boarding lodging charges, books and stationery expenses and one computer system for the eligible SC students.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India has approved the name of National Law University, Delhi for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe (ST) students. The Scholarship would cover tuition fee, boarding lodging charges, books and stationery expenses and one computer system for the eligible ST students.
- Government of NCT of Delhi has approved Post Matric Scholarships.
- Financial assistance is given to deserving students from endowment created by Dr. Santosh Chawla.
- Fee waiver is provided by the Vice-Chancellor to the deserving and needy students.