5 year Integrated Program in Management
Masters in Business Administration
Total Seats - 150
- IIM Indore’s was the pioneer institution which introduced the 5 Year Integrated Program in Management. This would be the 19th batch of IPM.
- Students would be provided with a Bachelor of Arts (Foundations of Management) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees under Dual Degree Programme upon successful completion of IPM.
- The program has been received very well by the industry and the growing alumni will further help in strengthening the program.
- The program design, internships, multidisciplinary curriculum with the brand IIM makes it the numero uno choice for students aspiring for career in Business Management.
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2000 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1995).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category)
The admission is a two tier process with which involves an:
- Aptitude Test – Conducted across multiple cities in India
- Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
The final merit list will be based as per below details:
|1||Aptitude Test Scores||50%|
|3||Writing Ability Test||15%|
IPM 2020 Admissions Calendar:
|Admissions Procedure for IPM 2020 Batch||Available on the Institute Website|
|Online application submission||Monday, February 17, 2020, to Monday, March 30, 2020|
|IPM AT 20 test day||Thursday, April 30, 2020|
|Announcement of call for Personal Interviews||The second week of May 2020 *|
|Personal Interviews||last week of May 2020 *|
|Announcement of Provisional Admissions Offers||The third week of June 2020* onwards|
|Programme Registration||July 2020 (last week)*/ August 2020 (first week)*|
Program Duration and Curriculum
The 5-year integrated program aims at a holistic development of managerial skills. The broad areas covered are Maths, Economics, Statistics, Humanities and Management.
The test comprises of Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Verbal Ability. There is a sectional cut-off in the test. The shortlisted students are invited for a second round which comprises of Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.