5 year Integrated Program in Management
Masters in Business Administration
Total Seats - 150
IIM Rohtak is the 2nd IIM to offer the 5 year Integrated Program in Management. The admissions are for the 2nd batch.
Students completing the program will be offered Masters in Business Administration (MBA), with an exit option after 3 years; those opting out would be offered a
Bachelor’s Degree in Management (BBA).
The robust curriculum, backed by the reputation of IIM’s makes it a preferred option for all those intending to pursue a career in management.
The admission is a two tier process with which involves an:
- Aptitude Test – Conducted across multiple cities in India
- Personal Interview (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) – Proposed locations are Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore and Mumbai.
The final merit list will be based as per below details:
|1||Aptitude Test Scores||50%|
|3||Writing Ability Test||10%|
|4||Past Academic Performance||10%|
IPM AT 2020 will be conducted on May 1, 2020 from 9 AM to 11 AM. The test will be conducted by TCS at PAN India locations including test centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
- Online Application Opens – February 10, 2020 (Monday)
- Last date for submission of online Application – April 6, 2020 (Monday)
- Aptitude Test Date (Online) – May 1, 2020
- Announcement of Call for Personal Interview – First/ Second week of May 2020
- Personal Interview – 3rd/4th week of May 2020
1. Minimum aggregate of 60% in Class 10 and 12 examination
2. Maximum age of 20 years, as on July 31, 2020
Program Duration and Curriculum
The 5-year integrated program aims at a holistic development of managerial skills. The broad areas covered are Maths, Economics, Statistics, Humanities and Management.
The programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students will be undergoing internships at the end of every academic year.
The test comprises of Numerical Ability, Reasoning and Verbal Ability. There is a sectional cut-off in the test. The shortlisted students are invited for a second round which comprises of Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.