About this course
Zephyr is an extensive and complete 2 year class room program for law aspirants who wish to appear in CLAT and other leading law entrance exams. Zephyr is a mild gentle form of the TS Breeze(1 year class room program) and ideal for students in class 11th. The USP of this offering is its focus on building the right aptitude for entrance tests, orientation of the students towards solving MCQs and necessitating steady work for goal achievement.
The pace is such that it helps inculcate interest rather than fear of exam. Since most aptitude tests are about logic and aptitude a long term plan helps in the etching of these skills. All the subjects in the CLAT paper test these skills and require application of common sense and logic. These two years are then spent in a thorough study of the fundamentals and logical application of these questions. Thus we make CLAT a habit.
- Lectures : 376 Sessions, 752 Hours.
- 2 year exhaustive classroom program.
- Classes Twice a Week in the 1st Year & Thrice a Week in the 2nd Year.
- 2 Year long mentor grooming for efficient and effective preparation, which has one of the highest call conversion rates in the country.
- Ideal for Class 10 and 11 Students.
- 1st Year Build Basics and 2nd Year Revision, Reiteration and Comprehensive Practice.
- Prepare for Law entrance while balancing the Boards.
- Includes all the offerings of TS Summons Plus (1 year correspondence course).
- Access to “MyZone” – India’s Pioneering Online Support Platform where students can get hold of General Awareness. It also provides latest notifications, updates, newsletters pertaining to various law entrance exams, Forums for discussions.
- Access to Me in Black– The Forum
Will the classroom program include study material?
Study material forms a critical piece of the classroom course, all our classroom courses are supported with topic-wise concept booklets, practice workbooks, class exercises and other relevant study material. In tune with the changing time, some of the courseware is available in online and or printed version.
Can I enroll online?
Online enrollments are not available for now; however you can speak to our counselors and do an online fund transfer into the account.
What are your office timing?
We are open all days of the week from Monday through Sunday. Our team of expert counselors are available between 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.
Will I be able to get 1-1 doubt sessions with the faculty?
We encourage students to spend time with the faculty for doubt clearing and mentoring. You can speak to the center manager and book you doubt session before or after your class.
Where can we find details pertaining to various courses regarding courses and other entrance Exams.
Lorem Ipsn gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auci elit consequat ipsutis sem nibh id elit. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Nam nec tellus a odio tincidunt auctor a ornare odio. Sed non mauris vitae erat consequat auctor eu in elit.